Monday, April 20, 2009

4 more days b4 exam~

Woo guess wat.. i really really really long time never blog.. and my exam , ya, yes, exam AGAIN!!! hahaha this friday my exam...... woooo~

This few days keep jia you on my exam yo..... and nowadays i am very very busy wif playing facebook during my freetime tat why also no time to blog la... hahaha~

Do now decided to blog abit while waiting for my game in facebook to run....

Oh ya i now very into 2 games in facebook tat are pet society and restaurant city.... hahahaha~

This is my pet... angelique~ hahaha i got this name from an anime i watched on tv last time.... hahaha~ cute right..... (but all my colleagues said my mum's pet more cute hoh... and more chio yo {pretty})

My colleagues they all also............. hahaha my elder sis and mum also hoh.....~ hahahah~ tat why we are one family... only my sec sis weird lei hahaha, she dun like to play PC de... she dun even have a facebook account yo...... funny~ hahahaha~

Now i can't wait for exam to be overed!!! cos i got lot of stuffs to do despite the fact tat saturday i start another new subject....

i wan to buy a pink bag from billabong...........!!!

i wan to change a new spec!!!

i wan to go tampines one and visit the jap clothes shop!!!!!

i wan to go watch movies!!! wolveries and 17 again!!!! (dunno how to spell)

i wan to faster go book ticket for my august trip!!!!

i wan to.......................... eh still thinking still thinking......

After my exam i shall put a full and very very long post on wat had happened around for this past one mth plus...????

Haha must stay tune hoh!!!

Patience patience~

No comments: