Tuesday, April 28, 2009

time to update my life~ part 1

hahaha i have to divide to parts man.... cos... long time never update u all le ma... haha...

ok let see what shall i start with... haha ok wat abt guys..???

Let see.....

Well the previous guy i mentioned is mr JR la... well he....

There was a period of time tat i actually didn't talk to him like 1 mth..... well.... one part is i was abit pissed... one part is he abit can't be bothered.... another part is i also can't be bothered.... so for tat period of time, we were jus busily wif our own life.... it was only until like one wk b4 my exam... he talked to me in facebook... asking how am i.... so ya, i told him tat i was preparing for my exam la... so ya have to be polite right... so asked him back the same question.... he also preparing for his exams..... and he said after his exam then ask me out... i replied "sure" but in my mind i was like "we shall see whether u mean it anot..", haha it sound abit mean... but he abit can't be bothered, how much can u trust right.. i also where got time to look forward for all these... haha time not enough man~ so until now, ya we got sms here and there... or he disturbed me thru facebook la... at least there is some sort of communications...

So during this period... another guy "passes by"... heez... (haha i think i will like to use the word cos as u all read, u all will understand why)

This guy i knew him when i in poly yr 2... we joined a subject called "global citizenship" and he was my grp mate.... is a bit weird in some sense tat u never contact a person for 2 yrs... and the next moment u talk to tat person thru MSN and u start smsing everyday?? i dunno does it sound weird to u all, but for me, it does.... Starting i didn't think much of it... ya frens... but there was one day, i had to work on a saturday and start work at 7.30am.... he offered to wake me up.......... give me morning call.... ok tat abit hmmm.... i told myself ok, dun think too much, so i said ok... but end up i woke up earlier than him la.. so no need morning call.... the 2nd time he offered to wake me up for work, i said no need, i can manage by having one hp alarm clock and one normal alarm clock... he said is ok but ya i insisted, i can manage (in a nice way la)... so i started asking one of my guy colleague, will he do tat for a fren.... he looked at me and laughed "i got nothing better to do is it? why can't she wake up herself... if is someone special, of cos i will...."
i jus let out a "oh"... he looked at me suspiciously la... hahaha and disturbed me saying confirmed got someone wan to wake me up is it... hahahaha~ hmmm tat is when i started to u know cut down my conversation wif him... then go out wif him once and i hope it will be the last?? hahahaha~ ops very bad of me... till now he still got sms me la.. but i jus keep it short and sweet la... at least got reply right...

So i guess for JR and him, fren fren la... haha~

No comments: