Friday, May 08, 2009

Part 2- work~

Work was ok i must say~
Starting of this mth, i am learning immuno from Maryam.............~ well so far it was ok too... jus tat sometimes i tend to be blurred..... hahaha and also my eyes will missed some labels here and there.... trying to get used to seeing lot and lot of labels...... trying my best... hope i never make maryam vomit blood for my lst wk there..... muahahaha~
But i must said immuno room was COLD!!!!!!!!!! cold until my nose become stiffed........ and also my lips cracked until it hurt yo... i put lot of lip palm also no used.... wonder is it my lip palm not strong strong enough...... guess next wk i should try put lip palm in my pocket yo... in case it cracked any further........
Xiu had also joined us for part time... duration is 3 mths... gd to have her back too... if not, can hardly see her around man.... hahaha busy wif boy boy and sch work yo she..... hahaha.....
Sometimes in workplace, i guess it jus take time to see how "real" a person can goes right........ hmmm i wonder why..... maybe tat is the time where they showed their true colours??!?!! oh well, tat is working life right..... but i guess in working life..... i find tat u must work smart.... over hardworking, doesn't help.... it become not appreciated..... and of cos over lazy will obviously get dislike by others.... i guess must have a balance in watever u do.....
True a not huh....? hahaha but if i were to do anything wrong in work.. i guess the lst person to "kill" me is my MUM!!!!!!!!!! hahaha she always lectured when i encountered some situation in work, or she will give some comments... like "u better dun be like tat ah".... hahaha oh well tat my mum ya.... but it good she said la.. like tat tat line of hers will ring in my head every now and then... muahaha~
Last but not least, hope the swine flu faster overed man!!! Shoo Shoo~

No comments: